• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] SURPRISE ROM for our beloved A75 its not ICS but a totally Different look of Android 2.3.5.

shahabazas

~*~ Android Addict ~*~
SURPRISE ROM
Some Feature of SURPRISE ROM
* Android 2.3.5 Pre Roooted
* Bravia Engine & Beats Audio
* Inbuilt data2Ext support
*Transprent Dialer
*New Msging in app style
*Compact Notification Bar
And Many More once you use it you will come to know.

Credits:
Mmrehman for Rebuilding the ROM with the missing things like Account and Sync and also making it more stable.
MEfor porting and testing it on A75 and providing the fixes.
And to all the AFMMX MEMBERS as they have always inspired me and had helped me whenever i stuck in something. Buddies miss u a lot.

Disclaimer/Warning:
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM DONE TO YOUR PHONE USING THIS . DONT BLAME ME IF YOUR PHONE TURNS INTO A PAPERWEIGHT/BRICKED USING THIS. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK.

How to flash well its the same way you flashed the other ROMs still wanna know ok
Installation:
1. Download the zips from Download link
2. Dump it to SD card
3. Reboot to recovery
4. Factory reset
5. Wipe cache
6. Go to Advanced
7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
8. Wipe Battery stats
9. Go back
10.Select install zip from SD card.
11.Select the ROM zip
12.Select Yes
13.After the flashing complete go back
14.Flash the Camera fix and the Volume Fix.
15. Reboot
16.........ENJOY.......

First boot takes about 3 minutes.After first reboot, Open file explorer and go to SDcard ,Here you find Scripts folder and 01data2ext file.

JUST MOVE THIS FILE(01data2ext) TO Scripts folder AND REBOOT ONCE AGAIN.Second boot also takes about 3 minutes.

NOW OPEN SYSTEM INFORMATION & SEE THE INTERNAL MEMORY.

NOTE:SIM background colour wont work as it is modified to display new icons on signal strength.
As general rule BATTERY SHOULD BE CALIBRATED EVERY TIME WHENEVER YOU FLASH NEW ROM.So calibrate your battery properly.

Here are the download links:

ROM Download
SURPRISE ROM WITH ALL THE UPDATES Special Thanks to RAJWORLD DHAKA for uploading this ROM on 4Shared and to Amolmendhe for treasuring the ROM and sharing the link.
Volume Fix
Volume Fix

ENJOY THE SURPRISE ROM... Hope you all like it...

Screenshots:
Sorry I dint have any at this moment so you people can provide the screenshots once you finished flashing the ROM.

Congratulations about the ROM brother. BTW, please modify your thread title so that it can attract many people and all can check out this piece of work.... :)

Regards.

ADProgrammer

Congratulations about the ROM brother. BTW, please modify your thread title so that it can attract many people and all can check out this piece of work.... :)

Regards.

ADProgrammer

Thanks Buddy its all became possible because of you all... Missing the AFMMX team a lot today.

Miss u all Buddies...

Thanks Buddy its all became possible because of you all... Missing the AFMMX team a lot today.

Miss u all Buddies...

Me too buddy, I still remember those days when all of the AFMMX was online the same time a flood of comments came in on the thread and project we were working on....

Everyone was like, problem -> 20-25 comments as solutions, another problem -> 20-25 more comments on the other problem.... Wow... I loved that passion amongs't us.

Now everyone is busy with their lives. So even I have stopped making things... But I do miss and wanna start developing android again. Specially here.... :)

Thanks for making this, and Congratulations once again.

I too miss u guys alot.....
Learnt many things from here ....... :-)

nd btw .... Congrats on ROM release ..!

Nice ui....

Attachments

• 2013-05-26-00-50-07.png
    2013-05-26-00-50-07.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 337
  • 2013-05-26-00-50-17.png
    2013-05-26-00-50-17.png
    119 KB · Views: 269
  • 2013-05-26-00-50-26.png
    2013-05-26-00-50-26.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 292
  • 2013-05-26-00-50-36.png
    2013-05-26-00-50-36.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 263
  • 2013-05-26-00-50-53.png
    2013-05-26-00-50-53.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 301
include the systemui.apk of colors update in ur next update of SURPRISE ROM.
so that network icons dont change to green n background of statusbar will be black n transparent..

NICE WORK .........

the biggest problem is wid the call fuction like all the other rom... when u call after dialing screen goes black...and then u can do nothing....this was the problem wid all the roms using different dialer other than stock one... please rectify it....and also the screen becomes white...and u can do nothing but pull the battery out...

there r many things to discuss i cant explain here... u need to talk to me... call me or give a miss call i will call u... i have given my no. to u on private msg..check it out...

the biggest problem is wid the call fuction like all the other rom... when u call after dialing screen goes black...and then u can do nothing....this was the problem wid all the roms using different dialer other than stock one... please rectify it....and also the screen becomes white...and u can do nothing but pull the battery out...

I never experienced this type of problem...
Your hardware or proximity sensor might not be working correctly.

I never experienced this type of problem...
Your hardware or proximity sensor might not be working correctly.

they might not b working properly in this rom because they are working perfectly in stock and blueterror.. dats why i m asking why is this happening..

proximity sensor is working fine in daylight but its not working in room's light or in less light..

After dialing the screen goes on black or just switches off in order to prevent accidental presses from your cheeks during on call. If you need the caller, then you must switch it on manually to assure the system that you're the one who wants to turn ON the screen.

And moreover, I cannot understand the SCREEN BECOME WHITE problem of yours. Can you be a bit more elaborative??

Thanks.

ADProgrammer

After dialing the screen goes on black or just switches off in order to prevent accidental presses from your cheeks during on call. If you need the caller, then you must switch it on manually to assure the system that you're the one who wants to turn ON the screen.

And moreover, I cannot understand the SCREEN BECOME WHITE problem of yours. Can you be a bit more elaborative??

Thanks.

ADProgrammer

screen shud go off when i take the phone near my ear but it goes off as soon as i dial any number.. and it is working perfectly when i m outside my room in full sunlight.. the problem occurs when in room or when there is less light..

regarding white screen..it does happen when i flashed the rom so i flashed stock boot.img and then the problem was solved but i lost the extra internal memory provided by data2ext.. i think stock boot.img doesnt support data2ext or int2ext.. and if i flash boot.img provided by mastermind then also white screen problem occurs...

screen shud go off when i take the phone near my ear but it goes off as soon as i dial any number.. and it is working perfectly when i m outside my room in full sunlight.. the problem occurs when in room or when there is less light..

regarding white screen..it does happen when i flashed the rom so i flashed stock boot.img and then the problem was solved but i lost the extra internal memory provided by data2ext.. i think stock boot.img doesnt support data2ext or int2ext.. and if i flash boot.img provided by mastermind then also white screen problem occurs...

Just try Link2SD with stock boot img i think it should work if it does then you can have the extra partition memory linked via link2sd. As i told you in PM that the new A75 devices have display and few files changed so they are creating this problem either you need to use the stock boot img or the stock boot img of your phone has has to to MODDED hope mastermind has time for this or else someone else can make the new boot img unsecure and provide it.

First of all congrats bro for your new rom..!!
Now my reviews :-
I have been using this rom from a couple of days and totally pleased with its performance ,, nd looks..!! So far i have not faced any of the errors which are mentioned above.. not even a single force close.. so absolutely pleased with it..
data2ext works flawlessly ..!
the only a bit concern is that the launcher preferences are showing up in Chinese .. so if could get that in english would be nice.!!

Cheers man for a nice rom..!!
:rock:

Back
Top Bottom