• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rom Toolbox Pro doesn't work?

Curster

I'm running Doverted but I couldn't get RT to work on #2rom either. Nothing sticks and some windows won't allow me to enter values. I will be installing Black Plague later but I know sometime back I read about a fix for the cpu governors not sticking.

use No-frills CPU control. go into the settings and check disable safe valve. restart and then what ever values you set will stick

use No-frills CPU control. go into the settings and check disable safe valve. restart and then what ever values you set will stick

That's cool I am actually using SetCpu at the moment. I want to tweak my phone a bit more with the plague kernel though. So you see were i am having a problem.

That's cool I am actually using SetCpu at the moment. I want to tweak my phone a bit more with the plague kernel though. So you see were i am having a problem.

you don't have to use the app to run the values, just let everything stick, I use rom tool box for everything but use that setting in No-frills to get everything to stick. :D

you don't have to use the app to run the values, just let everything stick, I use rom tool box for everything but use that setting in No-frills to get everything to stick. :D

I want to tweak sysctl, governor and memory values. Although in Rom Toolbox I can't even get the sd boost to stick. The build.prop.editor is the only feature that remains the same after I leave. What other app can i use for the aforementioned tweaks. But that's why rom toolbox is supposed all inclusive. :-)

If you want to change the sd boost it needs to be done as its booting if it continue not to work just download from the market and change to what ever value you want

N
If you want to change the sd boost it needs to be done as its booting if it continue not to work just download from the market and change to what ever value you want

I'm using Sd speed increase which works fine. I read that there are a few tweaks you can make to the sysctl to get the same outcome as using the V6 Supercharger and that is the problem I'm having. Getting those tweaks to stick as well as the cpu, sd boost, and most everything else to work with rom toolbox pro. I guess I'll contact support with the app dev. Thanks for your input.

Back
Top Bottom