• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [rom][wip]cm10 lg vortex

Jared631

[JUST BEEN STARTED!]THIS IS NOT DONE, IT HAS]

[NOTICE] Alright guys, I've decided to take a crack at CM10 for the Lg Vortex. My Vortex itself has hit some hard times and broke. I got a brand new one. Anyways, to cut too the chase; I'm not sure if it will be possible but, I've got my hands on the CM10 Source, and will try to build it to the LG Vortex. If anyone is interested in possibly helping me in this en devour, I would appreciate it.

I will try to update this post with the status of the ROM. The main issue for me is that I have only built CM once before for my Kindle Fire, that was CM7. I have NEVER developed for this phone.
I know my account on this forum doesn't show much but, Im much better known on the xda developers site.

[September,22nd 2012] Project on hold while I'm developing the LG Vortex Utility.

[September, 16th 2012] Alpha build. (I have got it too load fine, but, it has some major setbacks that its not usable yet.)

[September, 3rd 2012] Source Code Get! (Yes that's all)[September, 16th 2012]

I'll follow out of interest. Supposedly TDM is going to take up the task after all the kinks in cm9 are mowed through. But I'm curious about how this might go for you.

Back
Top Bottom