• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROMS from Stock Recovery

JaydeEvo

Well-Known Member
I got my self in a little pickle. I can't get ANY pc to recognize my device via ODIN. I have tried 3 differnet computers and 3 different USB cables. All I can get to is stock recovery and ODIN (non-functioning). Are there any ROMS that I can use that I can flash from STOCK recovery? i dont care if it is preGB
 
My phone will not boot beyond Cyanogenmod boot animation so I am unable to check this or to use Mobile ODIN.

My phone can go into Stock Recovery or Download Mode. Stock recovery does not help very much if I can't flash anything from it.

Download mode turns on but no combonation of USB cables, computer or drivers are able to get it to work.
 
When you say odin do you mean tried an odin one click rom? Either the el29 or one click or the latest ics ff02. Some people have good luck with these. Make sure you download file to pc, check md5 and reboot pc then flash with nothing else running.
 
Back
Top Bottom