• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Roms/Kernals for Gravity Smart...and oc'ing

pchemerys

Can anyone tell me where to find customs ROM(s) and/or Kernals for this Gravity Smart phone? and/or how to oc this phone? Some have said it can be done with stock kernal and others say no.. my phone is rooted of course but trouble oc'ing...and finding/installing any customs roms/kernals.. any help on this would be great.. I think i've found 2 customs roms since this phone came out.. and no custom kernals..
Thanks for any help!

sorry for the extra post but i already KNEW about that page with that ONE rom..want to know if there are more.. and kernels..u answered the kernel question.. I guess i need to find MORE roms.. and more importantly I want to know if THIS rom will allow me to OVERCLOCK the phone on the stock kernel? any help?

sorry for the extra post but i already KNEW about that page with that ONE rom..want to know if there are more.. and kernels..u answered the kernel question.. I guess i need to find MORE roms.. and more importantly I want to know if THIS rom will allow me to OVERCLOCK the phone on the stock kernel? any help?

read the rom post.
your question is clearly answered there.

Just wanted to post a thanks. I had a gravity that kept rebooting every time I went into navigation. I thought I'd try your rom just to see if it would fix things. It ended up first causing an endless reboot, so thought there was something wrong with the rom, but took out the sim card, and sd card and battery and let it sit for 5 minutes, left everything out, sides the battery, and then booted it and it finally came up. Hope when I put my sim card back it will still work, but the rom looks cool. So thanks, think there's something really wrong with this phone...I guess there's no kernel for it? Would a new kernel fix this rebooting problem do you think?

I am trying to back up my existing rom or alternatively get my phone system dumped on my laptop prior to installing new roms. I have already rooted and installed l2sdk on my t589. I have tried Rom manager but have not been able to back up my rom . Is there another app that does what I am trying to do? or is there a step by step way to do it without the help of a pre written app. I have been scouring the forums for a while now and have not been able to find anything. I am a newbie at this so the answer may be staring me in the face and I have not been able to see it. apologies if that is the case.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom