• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root for asus ME176CX-A1-BK

It didnt work, first time it does some demo shit, then I restart tablet. After restart my pin was gone, background gone, everything else looks same. And I run rot checker, Im not rooted. Any help?

Like the app says, wait 5 seconds and reboot, there's no science to it. If it's still stuck in the demo version, run it again, this time, wait the 5 seconds and reboot it, it should work just fine.

Like the app says, wait 5 seconds and reboot, there's no science to it. If it's still stuck in the demo version, run it again, this time, wait the 5 seconds and reboot it, it should work just fine.
I've tried 6 times using that app and every time my root checker tells me I'm not rooted and the apps that need root access don't have it. The app says "RESTART THE PHONE 10 SECONDS AFTER YOU PRESS THE BUTTON!" and every time I waited 10 seconds immediately after pressing the button and restarted immediately after those 10 seconds.

Does anyone have an alternative method of rooting for my device?(same as the others, a k013)

I've tried 6 times using that app and every time my root checker tells me I'm not rooted and the apps that need root access don't have it. The app says "RESTART THE PHONE 10 SECONDS AFTER YOU PRESS THE BUTTON!" and every time I waited 10 seconds immediately after pressing the button and restarted immediately after those 10 seconds.

Does anyone have an alternative method of rooting for my device?(same as the others, a k013)
This the only working method I know of, I'd advice you reset to factory settings and try again.

Back
Top Bottom