• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root LG Volt2 5.1.1

kwknott

Android Expert
* I did not create this root method, just found and posting a link. Make sure you thanks the devs who did.

This will allow you to root your Volt2 without using Kingroot. This method was made for the LG G Stylo but worked perfect on my Volt2.

Here is the link to the original thread. Just follow the directions and you'll be good to go. Also give thanks to the devs who made this possible.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3184649

That XDA link is the answer to probably everyone out there looking for a system image file to fix their bricked phone, I thought I was screwed after using the LG one click root which bricked the Volt 2. No system image to be found...looked for hours till I found this thread. Did the directions in the XDA thread and boom fixed with root =] THANKS MAN I was flippin out.

Hey, guys! I'm new to rooting. I really want to root my Volt 2, and I want to make sure I have a backup before I do so. Can someone explain how this tool is used to restore a soft-bricked device? If it's sure to work, I'll probably use this method to root.

Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom