• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted admire, keeps restarting

3finger

Hello everyone, new rooted admire user.. Hope some one can help before I go through the whole forum post by post.. I just rooted my admire friday.. Downloaded super user, wifi tether, and file expert.. Replaced the shut down ani with the television screen shutting off, and tried replacing the poweron.wav to no avail.. Tried to tether the laptop over the weekend..blocked by metropcs.. Used the asus transformer a few times.. noticed a huge spike in download data while nothing was running and now randomly t throughout the day my phone will go black and reboot from the beginning like I just turned out on.. Any ideas whats going on inside my droid?

Hello everyone, new rooted admire user.. Hope some one can help before I go through the whole forum post by post.. I just rooted my admire friday.. Downloaded super user, wifi tether, and file expert.. Replaced the shut down ani with the television screen shutting off, and tried replacing the poweron.wav to no avail.. Tried to tether the laptop over the weekend..blocked by metropcs.. Used the asus transformer a few times.. noticed a huge spike in download data while nothing was running and now randomly t throughout the day my phone will go black and reboot from the beginning like I just turned out on.. Any ideas whats going on inside my droid?

Thinking maybe you changed something you should have not-(looks like a few in this forum have been experimenting trial & error-hopefully without a brick):eek:
Something is conflicting...could always restore your back up and start anew with the setup you want.
Tether blocked huh:confused: Have never had that problem;)

Back
Top Bottom