• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted, Can't Get To Recovery and Stuck in a Bootloop!!

Okay, trying to remain calm, but not doing a very good job. Just received a new replacement Droid, rooted it using easy root. Everything worked fine, I was able to restore all of my apps from TiB with no problem. Went to ROM Manager to install a new rom, but wanted to reboot into recovery first to ensure all was working okay, but never made it to the recovery menu, just got an exclamation point in a triangle with a phone symbol at the bottom.

Now I'm stuck in a bootloop and I'm unable to get into Clockworkmod recovery, I have no idea what to do?!!

Edit: okay, I have no idea how I did this, but I tried to go into recovery again and got the same exclamation in a triangle, but I decided to randomly hold down the Power button along with the camera button and hit the volume rocker and even with the symbol still showing, I got a recovery menu where I was able to reset and reboot and i still have root. Truly have no idea how I did this, but sometimes the sun shines on......

Back
Top Bottom