• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted LG Revo running wifi tether

Hello all, I have a rooted LG Revolution running the Broken Out Rom. I am also running WiFi Tether and it connects great with my laptop and ipod touch. When I try to tether my Motorola Xoom, the android tether from my phone does not even show up. I try to rescan but no success. I even tried to change the chanel on the phone, it has probably 8 or 10 choices but none of the ones I tried seem to make any difference. I am thinking it is a setting on the tablet because I can connect other devices but not sure. Also, I am not opposed to rooting the tablet if that is the issue, I just havent gotten arount to rooting it yet. I hope someone has a solution for this because a major reason I purchased a tablet was to occupy the wife and kids on roadtrips and wifi connectivity would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions

Welcome to the forums gasizemore!

Do not worry, i have moved your thread to the LG Revolution - All Things Root forum, so that hopefully your questions will be answered!

I hope that AF can continue to provide you with a good experience :)

Thanks for joining and feel free to PM me if you do not like the move!

Back
Top Bottom