• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Ruby 2.0.0

I haven't seen any yet for Ruby, looks just like a normal unthemed AOSP ROM. The link to the Blacked Out theme is on the Ruby 2.0.0 page, it has the screens in it.

I Tried the previous version of ruby and had nothing but problems. 10+ reboots per day. I liked it though. Hope 2.0 is working better.

I have not had any problems with 2.0. I went to their site and it says no problems with 2.0. So I suggest checking it out

I decided to check out some of the vanilla roms for the Incredible, since I hadn't done so in awhile. Started with CM6.1. But that was sucking up battery life like a hoover, so decided to try Ruby.

So far, Ruby has been very solid; a great 'minimalistic' setup, with everything working so far as I can tell. I installed the Zeam launcher, and now I've got a fast vanilla rom with good battery life. HTC Sense can suck it :p

Will probably try CM7 when it goes final, but for right now, I prefer stability over bleeding edge :)

Back
Top Bottom