• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Running custom ROM, can't receive calls???

ryandelman

I know others have recently reported issues of not being able to make or receive calls. Mine is not quite the same.

I am able to call anyone, any time, but no one can call me. If they are lucky, my phone will (once in a blue moon) send them to my vm and they'll be able to leave me a vm. However, more typically, they will get a few rings and then a fast-busy signal. What's even more strange is that I will know someone is calling because the icon in my notification bar (whether it's H or 3G) will be replaced for a split second with a circle with a line through it, and my phone will short-sequence vibrate really quickly.

Again, this is not a signal strenght issue as I've tested it in different regions (totally different states) and this is not an issue tied to running one particular ROM, as I've flashed multiple ROMs (flashing back to stock in between each new ROM flash) and the result is the same.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Quick Edit: The phone does again ring as normal when flashed back to stock so I'm entirely positive that this issue is due, in some measure, to ROM flashing, but can't put my finger on the specifics.

-Ryan

Back
Top Bottom