• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Running out of shows to watch

bjacks12

Android Expert
Aug 8, 2012
Las Vegas
I just got through watching Season 5 of Justified. Definitely my favorite show on TV at this time....unfortunately Season 6 will be its last.

Community was cancelled. Parks & Rec will end after this upcoming season. I've been watching Vegas, but that was cancelled after season 1, so I'm almost out of episodes. Maybe I can get back into Suits.

Any other suggestions for good tv shows. Open to both drama and comedy. No anime.

I couldn't quite get into The Following, despite the fact that Kevin Bacon is a good actor. Maybe I'll give it another shot. GoT doesn't really interest me. The only HBO show I might watch is Boardwalk Empire once it gets on Amazon Prime this month.

BEmpire is on A Prime? Let me add that to my list.

I'm only going by what my co-workers told me about the Following. I haven't watched any of it yet.

I haven't started any of these shows except Suits.

Upvote 0
7u7ygu9y.jpg

Ready to watch!

Upvote 0
Just throwing some suggestions out there:

- House of cards.
A political drama series about a fictional US goverment. Still enjoyable, even if you are not into politics.

- American Horror story
If you are not shy of a little horror, there is also some great drama in there. Plus every season is a different setting. So there are different things to like every time.

I think Orphan Black is on Netflix by the way. But that probably differs for each country.

Upvote 0
Just throwing some suggestions out there:

- House of cards.
A political drama series about a fictional US goverment. Still enjoyable, even if you are not into politics.

- American Horror story
If you are not shy of a little horror, there is also some great drama in there. Plus every season is a different setting. So there are different things to like every time.

I think Orphan Black is on Netflix by the way. But that probably differs for each country.

LOVE House of Cards. Made the mistake of watching all of season 2 the week it came out. Now I have to wait a year :(

Not a big fan of horror movies/shows.

Just noticed yesterday that Longmire season 2 is on Netflix finally, so that will be taking some of my time. I did get my parents hooked on Justified over the weekend when I visited them, lol.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones