• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root S.O.S. Need help rooting

dudleesmuk

i just got vm intercept. looking for some one in my area that can root it. i want it faster with less lag and freezes. i had an lg apex and z4 root did the trick. thats as far as my root knowledge goes. here is my zip code 24148. you u live close and will help please im me. ty n advance.

It's easy, and you really don't need physical help to do it. If you just click on the link above the main VM Intercept forum page that says "all things root" there are multiple ways to achieve root access. Personally, I think the easiest I have found which I posted about is located here: http://androidforums.com/virgin-mob...asiest-rooting-method-vm-intercept-2-2-a.html

You don't need to mess with anything yourself, other than double-click one file. If you need help let us know.

so to do the things listed that i want in original post. which type of root do i need? flash rom and kernel? idk how they work. some one needs to update z4 root. asap!

try temp rooting with super one click
flash a custom kernel using joeykrim's flashimagegui
most root exploit applications dont work
the applications that do work like gingerbreak are usually blocked
try downloading gingerbreak using pc copy to sdcard
install/run using file manager... if gingerbreak works
on your intercept please post a reply stating so...
i would test it but I gave my friend my intercept

Back
Top Bottom