• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root s-off without wire trick

is that possible?
im not 100% sure it may be possible but it would be MUCH harder to, the wire trick is like the key to the masterlock it makes everything easier, if your nervous about doing the wire trick there are videos and in depth guides about it when i did s-off i only had to do the wire trick twice and it was well worth it :D i was a little nervous too before i did it

Upvote 0
im not 100% sure it may be possible but it would be MUCH harder to, the wire trick is like the key to the masterlock it makes everything easier, if your nervous about doing the wire trick there are videos and in depth guides about it when i did s-off i only had to do the wire trick twice and it was well worth it :D i was a little nervous too before i did it

Lol it honestly took me about fifteen tries...and i honestly looked at the video for it about 4 times haha. I was so scared of bricking my phone.

Upvote 0
Finally did the wire trick the other night. Used a complete coax cable with the copper sticking out haha. Got it on the first try but I didn't have the driver so control bear didn't finish. Ended up on the Juniper (SP) green boot screen, plugged it in, ran control bear and it completed.

Downloading HTC Mobster right now. Wire trick is super simple long as it completes.

Cheers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones