• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S-Pen

Wolvie66

Can you buy a new S-pen or replace the tip. My tip was lose and my friend son pulled it out. Now I have a pen with no tip.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I know they provide replacement tips in the box with a Samsung galaxy Note 10.1. That makes a good excuse to get one of those...

But seriously they must sell them somewhere if they include replacements with another model. I'm not positive they would be identical though.

Never mind, the diameter of the note 2 s-pen tip appears to be different than the Note 10.1 s-pen tip. Just physically checked. Strange as it sounds it appears the tip in the Note 2 s pen is larger.

You can buy the original or one with an eraser from Samsungs website
Click me

Or eBay
Click me

Can you buy a new S-pen or replace the tip. My tip was lose and my friend son pulled it out. Now I have a pen with no tip.
Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
I would like to know how he pulled it out as mine will not come out. It moves in and out with pressure but that is just for the pressure sensitivity. I've had Intuos digitizer tablets and I have a gnote10 all of them had nibs that were replaceable but it seems the s-pen for the note2 does not have replaceable nibs.

Could you post a pic of the nib your friends son pulled out?

Back
Top Bottom