• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Safest Way to Obtain Money for a Car in a Private Sale?

What is this about the 100 mile to the boarder thats not true . AROUND HERE police pulls you over cause u got a better car than he does the police may walk around with guns but thats why we walk around with bigger ones . Drugs dont get u pulled over the look that you have or show such as your age and more .

I don't think he's referring to the standard police. They follow the laws and constitution. Its the NSA, I believe he's talking about (and Homeland Security)

Here in the UK there is NO document that proves title to a vehicle. The V5C issued by the DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority) states only that you are the registered Keeper of the vehicle. So, if you buy a car on credit, the finance company is the owner, even though your name appears on the document as Keeper (which you are). There have been cases of people selling cars with outstanding finance owing, and the 'new owner' finds their new purchase is repossessed. which is why companies like HPI esist, to prove that there's no bad finance on a car, or that it's not a 'Zombie Car' (an insurance write-off that's risen from the dead).

Hello everybody it is your loser neighborhood troll here again! :D

Didn't LordOfTheBurger / lordofthereef ask for the safest way to sell his car ek se? :)

lordofthereefer dude I think you should maybe ask for a safe way to tell the buyer I want to see if anything bounces first or something.

It doesn't sound good to me.

In SA here a tons of people get scammed / robbed by losers from the squatter camps that have no moral compass and / or humanity what so ever and would be better off as fertilizer keeping my grass green - no actually they would be better off feeding sharks with their good for nothing low life racist bodies.

Tread carefully lordofthereef dude.

there are so many losers out there - you are a kind guy so just watch your step bruizer.

Back
Top Bottom