• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sales rep tried to steer me away from MAXX

Psh little 3.5inch screen, I've had the palm pre plus for two years im picking up the razr maxx today!

I picked up the Razr Maxx on Friday and keep finding new things to like about this phone. I noticed VZW is sold-out online. Curious to see if you can find one in the store?

I just called 3 local stores looking for one. The last was nice enough to do a check of the area for me. There are no Razr Maxx in stock for a 500 mile radius of Tampa, FL. I'm guessing Verizon had no idea how popular this phone would be.

HOW? I sold my droid x and used a Palm Pre for a week until my phone and case came in and I have to say this was the least user friendly hardest to use phone in the history of phones! I'm pretty good with technology but I have to admit after a week I don't fully know how to use it.

Psh little 3.5inch screen, I've had the palm pre plus for two years im picking up the razr maxx today!

Salesman/woman are robots. They have one objective, sell you anything even if you don't even want it. They succeed with those who are less informed, and thats where forums come in and saves the day.

My sales guy was a nice dude, but he kept saying, "you guys want the Maxx S right?" Hopefully my order is gonna come in tomorrow!

Salesman/woman are robots. They have one objective, sell you anything even if you don't even want it. They succeed with those who are less informed, and thats where forums come in and saves the day.

My sales guy was a nice dude, but he kept saying, "you guys want the Maxx S right?" Hopefully my order is gonna come in tomorrow!

My sales rep tried to get me twice to get a Razr instead of a Maxx. Maybe he/they are getting better incentives if he sold the white or purple razr's or something (cause he claimed I couldn't do a bogo on the Maxx....) Either way I had to tell him twice I was only interested in the Maxx.

My rep wanted me to get the regular razr and a battery pack instead of the maxx I was like f that. They don't get incentives on new phones or something.

Back
Top Bottom