• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung a03 core shizuku

lazaro120

Lurker
I tried to activate shizuku without pc using a website and bugjaeger and it gave a notification "permission denied". Can anyone help me regarding this.

I tried to activate shizuku without pc using a website and bugjaeger and it gave a notification "permission denied". Can anyone help me regarding this.
how did you install shizku? apk? play store? what device do you have? when do you get "permission denied"? after you run the app?

can you explain in more details what is going on? just remember, the more info you give us, the better we can help.

That app name just comes off as sketchy. Anything with Chinese sounding names/characters I'd never risk. Anyone remember Cheetah Mobile?!

Or is this a mobile network? I've also never gotten a 'permission denied' except from a UNIX terminal. I have seen 'xxx has stopped' and 'app not installed' though.

That app name just comes off as sketchy. Anything with Chinese sounding names/characters I'd never risk. Anyone remember Cheetah Mobile?!

Or is this a mobile network? I've also never gotten a 'permission denied' except from a UNIX terminal. I have seen 'xxx has stopped' and 'app not installed' though.
shizuku is japanese and is legit.
the developers are on xda.

Back
Top Bottom