• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Event

Steven58

Former Heavyweight Champion of Android Forums
I had a flashback. I don't remember what year it was, but it was a looong time ago 2010?. Rob, Two-Spirits and some others of us met in NYC for Samsung's answer to the iPad, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2010. It was an enjoyable time.

1724718393585.png

From Tennessee, it sounded more like a splat. Just sayin'

Maybe we don't all have flashbacks: and those of us who do probably don't have them featuring old Samsung devices. But I'm not judging, Steven! I'm glad you had an awesome time way back in the "wild west" days of Android... I never got a chance to meet other AF folks IRL but tried to talk everyone into a meetup in Nashville. That landed like a thud, even back then.

Apparently being a VIP Member, and a Guide, then a Moderator, just wasn't enough to get me a membership card to the Cool Kids Club...
:p

From Tennessee, it sounded more like a splat. Just sayin'

Maybe we don't all have flashbacks: and those of us who do probably don't have them featuring old Samsung devices. But I'm not judging, Steven! I'm glad you had an awesome time way back in the "wild west" days of Android... I never got a chance to meet other AF folks IRL but tried to talk everyone into a meetup in Nashville. That landed like a thud, even back then.

Apparently being a VIP Member, and a Guide, then a Moderator, just wasn't enough to get me a membership card to the Cool Kids Club...
:p
To be fair, that might have been before your time?

Don't know what that tablet is supposed to be showing. I can't read Korean.
Probably says: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris vitae ante vitae metus venenatis molestie eget non dui. Etiam rutrum placerat arcu, ac faucibus neque bibendum quis. Mauris auctor ipsum ut consequat lobortis. Nullam gravida, dolor ac tincidunt blandit, orci magna tincidunt velit, quis fermentum sapien odio ut nulla. Maecenas magna massa, volutpat non auctor at, ullamcorper et dolor. Praesent vestibulum vehicula tellus. Quisque sodales augue nisi, eu luctus nulla interdum quis. Mauris non facilisis lacus, vel luctus sem. Suspendisse egestas tellus sit amet lacus interdum, vitae rhoncus quam suscipit. In vitae finibus eros. Aliquam tempor, nulla eget maximus semper, ex nunc luctus ex, sit amet mollis massa enim pulvinar metus.

Which means in English:

The customer is very important, the customer will be followed by the customer. I don't want to give you the fear of life before your life. Even the makeup places the bow, and no one can drink in the throat. The author of the book is the author himself. No pregnancy, pain and tincidunt flatters, the doctor wants a large tincidunt, who hates the yeast sapien as none. Maecenas is a great mass, but he is not the author of his career, but his body and his pain. It's a vehicle factory. Each of the members, except for the propaganda, sometimes no one mourns. Mauris is not an easy lake, or a sad place. It is important to be aware of the importance of the region, and the life cycle that it takes. At the end of life For a time, there is no need for the greatest ever, from now on mourning, let it be a soft mass for the pillow of fear.

Back
Top Bottom