• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Ace not Booting

khanri01

Lurker
Dec 29, 2011
Hi, I recently update my firmware to 3.3.5. After the update was complete my phone attempted to restart. The Samsung logo was shown on the screen. After about 30 seconds the screen goes black and restarts again. It does not go to the home screen.
Is there any way I could reset the phone or install an earlier version of android?
Thank You

The same thing occured to me last night from 3.3.5 however i simply held the power button and the home key, till a new menu comes up and i selected wipe partion and cache (ithink) and the system rebooted perfectly however everything had started again eg loss of contacts etc

Yeah tried that. No menu came up when I held the power and home button, just a load up bar and an android symbol.
Thanks anyway

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones