• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Centura ~ Noob desperately in need of expert advice. Mass USB Storage

First, allow me to say hello to each one reading this post. :-) ok...now let me try to explain.

I'm attempting to install pda Net on my Compaq presario xp 7500 desktop pc...however upon connecting my usb cable...the pc fails to recognize the mass storage, only sees it as my. 'camera'
I see two options upon connecting my usb to my Samsung and pc...
1. MEDIA STORAGE
2. CAMERA

When it's connected to the media storage, it does absolutely nothing at all and
When media is selected it only finds and transfers my photos on my phone. (For 3 days now I have been racking my brain in attempt to find a resolution to this issue)

MY QUESTION IS.....

Can I please have someone to explain how to enable my usb mass storage so I can install pda net on the pc?? (

OR

Could someone give me the exact steps and command lines to install it using android emulator? Step by step directions, exact command lines to use, as well as the folder path to enter?

I really would appreciate any and all assistance, advice, and or opinions. I'm hoping to use it (the pc) when fall classes start back as well as for my children utilize it to further their education and their ever growing minds.

Thank you all so much!

Starting with (IIRC) 4.0, there's no more USB Mass Storage, it's now Media or Camera. You can access the "internal SD card" (an idea that no one should ever have had) or the external SD card. It's not something you can install, it's just not there any more.

Back
Top Bottom