• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Light is not working the same after MetroPCS & Google updates

I hope someone can help me, this is the second time I had to write this question. I have a Galaxy Light on MetroPCS, I've never had a problem with my phone until I updated my MetroPCS software & Google App. I updated my Google App a few days ago & I updated my Metro software 3 days ago. Since then my phone glitches when I type, it freezes when I'm scrolling a page, it sometimes the screen is very touchy, I try to highlight a word & it highlights other words & not the word I wanted, I touch the erase button to change a letter & it erases everything (that's why I'm typing this a second time), when I open a page in my browser the page is either huge not fitting on the screen or very small (the auto fit is checked in the settings), if I hit the back button it freezes, & when I select a button or link it does not select it. The phone is acting like the screen is off calibrated & not sensing my finger commands. Please can someone tell me how to figure out which update is causing these problems? Or how to uninstall the updates? Or how fix all these problems?

I hope someone can help me, this is the second time I had to write this question. I have a Galaxy Light on MetroPCS, I've never had a problem with my phone until I updated my MetroPCS software & Google App. I updated my Google App a few days ago & I updated my Metro software 3 days ago. Since then my phone glitches when I type, it freezes when I'm scrolling a page, it sometimes the screen is very touchy, I try to highlight a word & it highlights other words & not the word I wanted, I touch the erase button to change a letter & it erases everything (that's why I'm typing this a second time), when I open a page in my browser the page is either huge not fitting on the screen or very small (the auto fit is checked in the settings), if I hit the back button it freezes, & when I select a button or link it does not select it. The phone is acting like the screen is off calibrated & not sensing my finger commands. Please can someone tell me how to figure out which update is causing these problems? Or how to uninstall the updates? Or how fix all these problems?

What do you mean metropcs software? Do you mean a firmware update? Also updating the google app shouldn't affect your phone in any way. You could just use kies to reinstall the latest firmware and see if that fixes everything.

Back
Top Bottom