• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S3 Pink Screen

My question is, is there a chance that this LCD mistake might appear again?

• The LCD is damaged and the problem will show soon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There was a bugg, but now it is fixed and it will be working

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Smaxie

Hello all. So I've been working with galaxy phones alot past 2 years. I replaced LCD's, switched motherboards, fixed cameras on galaxy s3, galaxy s4 and galaxy s5. Now quiet recently I got a samsung galaxy s3. It's motherboard's charge was burned due charger, so the motherboard could not be charged. I have another motherboard with bad lcd pins. My first question is can I put the charging plug from one motherboard to another due being spiked up?

So moving on to my second question. I have ordered another motherboard. The motherboard is functional and so while I was replacing motherboards at first the new motherboard worked fine, I charged the phone everything was fine, but after awhile this random pink screen appeared. Now I have read other threads about this and it says it's LCD screen damage and I agree due trying the same LCD with other motherboard. But now the thing is after abit of trying the LCD started working again with no problem. Now to any experienced users there my question is, is there a chance that this LCD mistake might appear again? The phone is not under warranty anymore ofcourse if I used another motherboard + it's also older than 2 years.

Hoping for help asap.

Thank you in advance!

Alright I'll go to bed and leave it through the night it's working for now but we'll see if it'll be working in the morning. I have also see a small crack on left top corner of the LCD, but I can't tell if it's LCD crack or if it's screen swipe.

Back
Top Bottom