• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy tab 10.1 Major trouble, no OS!

:confused: Hello there,

I would like to have help, i was upgrading my OS trying to correct the rebooting problem (my tab was rebooting none stop), i used Philz Touch Recovery to clean up all my data, after all this i use odin to isntal original firmware but while it was doing it the tab stops and get ill for about 3 hours right ont the screen were u can see a blue bar, i disconnected my tab and now i can do nothing because it has no drivers or anyting, i only get the screen were the battery charging icon but it has a star or something, it does not charge just keep te screen lit and thats it, if i pluge it to my pc it wont be recognized by kies or odin software, i now im in a big trouble because i can make the conection between the pc and my tan so y can't install os again, and above all this i can't star my tab on odin mode nor safe start, it's there anything i can do?

thank you so much for any help, i'll apreciate it very much.

daniel

I'm in a similar situation, my wife's tab started getting an error that had to do with the gapps manager, i reset cache and tried to reset those apps to no avail, so i was going to wipe and reinstall but something somewhere went really wrong. now the only screen i get is the "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue......" power & vol up or down does nothing the tab keeps coming up with the same screen no matter what i do. anyone have advice on something to try? is it down to jtag?

Back
Top Bottom