• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy tab 2 10.1 shows "logo espresso 10...failed

Camila101

Lurker
Apr 6, 2014
I updated my samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 to 4.2.2. At first it would not shut down. Then it shut down and would not reboot. When I try to switch it on it shows "logo espresso...10jpg failed..." (or something...Some times it charges and other times it shows "charging...failed....jpg". I just dumped the tab. After a while I took it to someone to repair it and he actually repaired it but told me I could not update the software to either 4.1.1 or 4.2.2 (I am definitely sure that he made me stay on 4.0.4 as the battery showed blue and I had updated it twice and the battery while charging showed gold).

Me thinking I was so smart and (apparently the wizard could not really be right)...lol decided to update one more time. And when I did it just reboots to the logo. Still shows me the same writing and does not go any further. I tried to download it by flashing it with Odin 1.89 or so and while doing that i received a failed signal. Now the tab is just lying around I really need to get this thing up and running and not just to the state where I cant upgrade any further. Apparently that tab is got to go when its repaired finally....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones