• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung Galaxy Tab a sm-t590 android 9 root help

Is it possible to root Samsung galaxy tab A 10.5 sm-T590 android 9, the same as the tab s4 via ODIN? seems odd that they run on the same OS but root differently?

I desperately want to root my tablet but If it's not done by Odin then I'm not confident as there is no video tutorials that are in depth

I have dyslexia so I'm depth (holding hand) video tutorials help compared to the reading aspect

Can anyone shed some clarity on this?

Is it possible to root Samsung galaxy tab A 10.5 sm-T590 android 9, the same as the tab s4 via ODIN? seems odd that they run on the same OS but root differently?

I desperately want to root my tablet but If it's not done by Odin then I'm not confident as there is no video tutorials that are in depth

I have dyslexia so I'm depth (holding hand) video tutorials help compared to the reading aspect

Can anyone shed some clarity on this?
yes....rooting is very device specific. sometimes it depends on the chip used. you need to head on over to xda as @Dannydet suggested to do your research as far as rooting goes. rooting can be a very technical process, so please do your research before doing anything.

i get it that you might have some issues reading up about the process, but this is something that if done wrong, you can brick your device. research is a very important step when you root your device.

good luck and keep us posted.

and

come here if you have questions

Reactions: MrJavi and Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones