• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung Galxy Q won't turn on...

Hiii... So i have my Samsung Galaxy Q a long time ago. And then I just wanted to change the fonts, cuz its getting kind of boring. Soo when i changed it, it said to "restart" my phone so i did. but when I restarted my phone its not working. It won't turn it back on. It just had the three lights turning up on the button of my phone. and then when I took the battery out and try to put it back, it won't turn it back on... D:

Help me please? :(

A.S.A.P </3.

Those kind of mods can be dangerous to do, especially without making a NANDroid backup first. So you're going to have to learn how to get into recovery and flash a ROM.

A Google search shows me that the Galaxy Q is the same thing as the Gravity Smart, so moving this thread over there. Hopefully I get it right <crosses fingers>.

I hope you've fixed this by now, but if not, are you able to enter recovery mode? While powered off completely, hold down the T key and the power button until you enter it.

If you can get into recovery mode but the phone still won't boot normally, consider installing Ahrtard's rom at http://androidforums.com/gravity-sm...om-samsung-gravity-smart-t589-10-26-11-a.html.

If nothing at all is happening when you try to enter recovery, there's also the chance the battery is just drained. Try leaving it on the charger for a few hours.

If it's completely toast, well, I don't think there's much you can do except take it back.

Back
Top Bottom