• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Hub Compatability Issues

FitchVA

My amazing wife just gave me a new Note 10.1 for my birthday. But when I try to claim my Galaxy Perks, I seem to be having an odd issue. I can get the Google Play credit and the additional Box storage easily. However, I cannot get the Samsung Hub $50 credit. The instructions say to download the Samsung Hub app and enter a code that they gave me. But When I go to the play store to download it, the play store tells me that my device isn't compatable!!!! Seems very odd. Googling hasn't uncovered anything yet. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks.

Is that supposed to be $50 credit at the Google Play Store or at the Samsung Store? (Samsung has its own app store.)

Well to add to the oddities, I fired up the tablet last night and it seems that Samsung pushed the install to my tablet. I got a notification that it was downloading. After the install, the $50 credit is there. I wish I had a better solution for any future searchers, but I don't have anything other than be patient and pray that the NSA snoopers will let Samsung know you need the install and they'll push it to your device :)

Back
Top Bottom