• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root samsung indulge root

Sorry I posted that a long time ago and had just signed up. Was away for a while and forgot all about the first post by brian. I am back again now as androkie. lol Thank u for the replies and i am on metro pcs by the way. I've been trying to get into all this rooting, roming, etc. but looks like i need to learn quite a bit more to become something at it. Maybe Android SDK or something. Any suggestions anyone? I would like to develope something or at least learn how. I am also looking for a new career since i have pretty much exusted myself with hard labor thats broke me down a bit. I have kids also and no help at this time at all. Anyone have any hints for me in the developer world? P.S. I am rooted, but no purple cwm recovery like before. I bricked once and returned to stock and restarted the process and keep getting dns error everywhere i have searched for aio.indulge.root3.1.1. Any help or links would be very helpful please. I am crunched for time w/no job, kids running around and trying to come up with $ to get my ol' laidy out of jail w/no help from anyone. Can someone point me in the right direction. wtd

Upvote 0
And thank you again brooklyn227 and mikestony for responding to the thread it was very helpful advise. I like the link to the clean rom. Sounds like thats what i would like. Its a dum question but i got to ask - will that work on the indulge r910. Had to ask even tho i searched for indulge on the clean rom site, no results. Im not going to be able to get a good phone for a good while but i sure have become addicted to tinkering with phones. just havent dug to deep to anything i dont know about os files. yeah i need to learn. lol just scared to mess something up on any phone im using.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones