• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Precedent on BoostMobiles Network!

I rooted my precedent with odin but i guess i used boost mobile files or something because when i turned the phone on it was running on boost mobile's network? suggestions on what i should do?

Somewhere in the forums on how to root the prevail and i wanted to root my brothers precedent so i used the same program and files and i guess it flashed the phone to boost.

Somewhere in the forums on how to root the prevail and i wanted to root my brothers precedent so i used the same program and files and i guess it flashed the phone to boost.

Try sniffing the all things root section and hit the STICKY so once you get started you want be bombing the phones or need asking more questions cause you'll already have the correct files and correct answers.

LOL, and Opps! A forum this size if full of all the wrong files and only one right file for the Precedent. I hope you worked out your problem for your own flashing of your Prevail, and Google Talk Auth. situation.

You prolly shouldn't just flash stuff to your phone, just because it works on one phone model doesn't mean it will work on another it may actually brick it.

The AreaRom Development Team

Has working Roms for the Precedent including one that is ported from the prevail and has Ginger Bread, We will most likely be releasing AreaRom v2.1 in the next few days and will have it posted on here.
http://www.androidarea51.com

Back
Top Bottom