• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung screws up and sticks customer

jcutaia

I asked a question and Samsung gave me and answer on the requested information that was the deciding factor in me buying their Tablet. I now find out that the info they gave me was not correct, they have documentation stating they gave me the wrong information and their answer is "sorry you are stuck with it" in other words screw you!

Did you buy your Note directly from Samsung? If not, you have little reason to complain. Your contract to buy the tablet was with the retailer. If there were any particular requirements that you made clear to the retailer before you bought it and they misinformed you, you would have legal recourse in England where I live (your profile doesn't say).

It would unreasonable for Samsung to have to compensate you for providing some inaccurate information when you hadn't paid Samsung to provide it. Added to which, the consistency of information coming out of a global giant like Samsung is always going to be dodgy and stories abound about different information being given by different staff.

You should always research something like this fairly thoroughly on the web if it really matters to you.

Out of interest, what was the information? It may be that someone here can still help you work around your problem.

Back
Top Bottom