• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung watch on has stopped responding Error message Popup?!?

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
Okay so the past two days periodically no matter what app I'm running my phone freezes for a brief second and shows an error message stating "Samsung watch on has stopped responding" I'm not sure why this keeps happening?? Anyone else having these issues.. I'm on the sprint version of the note 3. And while I'm at it ever since I got the note 3 on the 4th phandroid constantly shows a running notification in my notification panel that never showed before and the only way to get rid of it is force closing phandroid?? Any ideas there???

Thanks everyone.

Okay so you were having this problem to? I found out what watch on actually is too it's the app that allows us to control our t.v etc with our phones...only issue now is the watch on app doesn't exist on my device and when I go to the play store it's there but only shows the option to open...and here's the other issue oddly enough sometimes the darn thing won't even open??? So you can't even really use it without going through the play store to access it first then so on... but the error message hasen't appeared for me yet since I started to use so to say about 5 mins after I created this post

It's "bloatware" from Samsung that you didn't manually install. It's just there. I don't even own a TV, so yeah. Turn it off in the application manager under settings.

Well I'm aware of the bloat ware and stuff but I wanna use it hence why the app not showing only in play store is an issue for me! Lol

The reason that your device freezes is because the app is starting and it takes a few minutes to read the files that comes with the app.

Back
Top Bottom