• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Z1 ignoring calls automatically

My aunt owns this mobile phone which is very old but works fine except when it comes to incoming calls there is this issue. It ignores the call and sends an automated text to that person automatically.
This happened after she replaced the screen because of a crack.

Any idea on how to fix this?

what does the automated text say? have you tried it in safe mode?http://howtosafemode.com/330/how-to-turn-on-safe-mode-on-samsung-z1 if it is still happening in safe mode then i would do a factory reset. if that does not work then i would take it in to your carrier for support as it might be a hardware issue.

it's different from time to time. Such as I'm at a meeting, I'm driving..etc. But the point is I tried it in the safe mode also. Not only that I reset it twice now. when I reset it works perfectly fine for a few days and again it is starting to act that way. So I guess there is only one solution left. thanks.

it's different from time to time. Such as I'm at a meeting, I'm driving..etc. But the point is I tried it in the safe mode also. Not only that I reset it twice now. when I reset it works perfectly fine for a few days and again it is starting to act that way. So I guess there is only one solution left. thanks.
yeah take it in and see what the carrier says. never heard of this issue before. keep us posted

The warranty is no more for this device so my aunt takes this to repair again and the only solution they got to replace the screen again. And she asked me it's ok or not. Because they are gonna charge for it anyway. They couldn't find any system fault as I guess. So what would you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom