• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsunggalaxynote3

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted User

Can you guys gimme some heads up or some tip i don't know how to figure to fix this out my Samsung galaxy note 3 is selftouching but the touch is screwn is perfect fine no scratch no damage either as you see on the image 
And here's video of an selftouching phone

https://youtube.com/shorts/V1vi5VBfQAM?feature=share

Attachments

• IMG20220130193414.jpg
    IMG20220130193414.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 72
You have a note 3 that came out in 2013!!!!!!!!! It's time to move on. This is a hardware issue and not a software issue. So there is no easy fix. You can try and take it in to get it fixed, but your phone is so old I doubt you will be able to find the right parts for it. Plus just labor alone will be more than the phone is worth.

Time to upgrade my friend.

Last edited:
Shot in the dark here, but try cleaning the screen crystal clear.

These are capacitance operated screens, and anything on it can cause issues.

And unfortunately, you do still need a new device- whether or not the screen starts working properly again.

Shot in the dark here, but try cleaning the screen crystal clear.

These are capacitance operated screens, and anything on it can cause issues.

And unfortunately, you do still need a new device- whether or not the screen starts working properly again.
To be clarify"try cleaning the screen crystal clear" you meant i just need to clean the touch screen properly is that what your saying?

As @puppykickr said, it's a shot in the dark. Most likely it will not fix your phone. It costs nothing to try so it is worth the effort. Your phone has lasted longer than it was designed however. You have been quite fortunate to have gotten so many years of service from it.
Your Note 3 owes you nothing. Good luck in fixing or replacing your phone.

For the cost of replacing the screen, you can buy a Galaxy Note 9 or even a 10+ and be far more up to date, with many additional features. Your Note 3 very likely has a digitizer that is failing due to old age. Actually, extreme old age in phone terms. I commend you for caring for your phone all these years. It has been a trusted companion to you... but it's time to say farewell.

Back
Top Bottom