• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Saving game data?

gypsyr0ad

Is there a simple way to save game data, like just copy its data folder and save outside the phone and then put it back once you flash a rom then re-install the game?

I am sure one of those back up apps would work, but why bother with that if one can just copy a games data folder/files?

The reason I am asking is because I feel comfortable enough to flash and check out all the different Roms here and maybe even help out, and am not worried about backing up the whole phone, just a game or two, that me and friends play.

Again, if one can just copy the data manually, I rather do that, seems more logical to completely wipe the phone and simply re-add one or two game data files.
Plus I already have almost all my fav apps saved to SD, no need to back them all up...
Where would I find the games profile/data folder?

Thanks in advanced.

Titanium the games you want to save? Personally I've only been downloading games that support Google play do they sync to Google automatically

Back
Top Bottom