• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help saving pics from internet

All right so here's one for you guys....

My epic only seems to have 423MB left on the internal memory, while (of course) there is like 14GB on the card. My downloads and uploads will mainly be pics, apps, songs (from my computer), and games. How can I tell what is downloading to the device, so I don't use that up. And can I move anything to the card if I don't want it on the device?

Upvote 0
All right so here's one for you guys....

My epic only seems to have 423MB left on the internal memory, while (of course) there is like 14GB on the card. My downloads and uploads will mainly be pics, apps, songs (from my computer), and games. How can I tell what is downloading to the device, so I don't use that up. And can I move anything to the card if I don't want it on the device?

Last I recall, when you download images from the browser they automatically get saved into a folder called "download" into your SD Card.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Last I recall, when you download images from the browser they automatically get saved into a folder called "download" into your SD Card.

That's what I thought too, but now my internal is down to 398MB?! What is taking that up? And if I have gone from 423 to 398 in 4 days... I may be out of internal storage space in about 2 months!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones