• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saying Goodbye To My Triumph-Sigh

mlsa

Oct 8, 2011
Just wanted to tell everybody bye and thank all of you that worked on the Triumph to make it a better phone.

I've had my Triumph a couple of years and I was one of the lucky ones that got a good one from the start...never had any problems...I did update to CM7 and have enjoyed it. The one thing I never liked about it was the slow response for the gps when not using internet...works great with internet but other than that it was what I needed. I can't badmouth the Triump because it gave me everything I ever wanted so I've been very satisfied with it.

I thought it was time for a new phone so I just ordered a new HTC One V. Caught it on sale for $104.00. I've read all the reports good and bad but sure want to try it out. You can't always go by all the bad reports just like with the Triumph.

So if anyone wants to buy a Triumph with CM7 cheap let me know.

David

Just wanted to tell everybody bye and thank all of you that worked on the Triumph to make it a better phone.

I've had my Triumph a couple of years and I was one of the lucky ones that got a good one from the start...never had any problems...I did update to CM7 and have enjoyed it. The one thing I never liked about it was the slow response for the gps when not using internet...works great with internet but other than that it was what I needed. I can't badmouth the Triump because it gave me everything I ever wanted so I've been very satisfied with it.

I thought it was time for a new phone so I just ordered a new HTC One V. Caught it on sale for $104.00. I've read all the reports good and bad but sure want to try it out. You can't always go by all the bad reports just like with the Triumph.

So if anyone wants to buy a Triumph with CM7 cheap let me know.

David

Just make sure you do a factory reset/wipe & clear caches in recovery before you pass it along, & good luck with the selling!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones