• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

scratches?

Snake X

Android Expert
so how many scratches have you got on your ZTE warp? for me I have absolutely none! I'm asking cuz I wanna get an idea of how strong the screen really is

None of mine after 3 and more month. just think about if I should have some feedback in the screen protector thread and tell them dont pay the looks useless protector.

lol i think that the max i would do is take my key's to it and then let you all know if you want me too

I agree the screen seems to be tough and resistant to scratches.But i still use a screen protector for the simple reason it seems to cut down on glare when outside definitely cuts down on smudging, and even though i try too dedicate a pocket just for it, stuff always ends up in there,so i play it safe also have it tucked into a nice shiny hard case for that added security and better feel:)

no scratches here either, I don't like cases or screen protectors, it's really not that hard to keep your phone in a pocket by itself, just takes a little discipline and thoughtfulness :)

My last phone was the prevail, night and day difference, if you looked at that phone wrong it got scratched.l

no scratches here either, I don't like cases or screen protectors, it's really not that hard to keep your phone in a pocket by itself, just takes a little discipline and thoughtfulness :)

My last phone was the prevail, night and day difference, if you looked at that phone wrong it got scratched.l

lmfao,Ya ok>>> really not that hard to keep your phone in a pocket by itself, just takes a little discipline and thoughtfulness

Back
Top Bottom