• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screeen protectors

Treydude

Does anyone know an easy trick for installing these on our phone without bubbles? I checked youtube but they are all about iphones and ipod touches, and the screen protectors are the stiff plastic. The ones I have are the flimsy almost latex like protectors.

Have a metro rep do it if it's the strechy kind.

If its not stretchy then use a credit card with a business card folded over one side.
Slide that side along the protector as you carefully attatch from the top down.

Oh, carefull not to touch the glue, even if the protector came with the hand spray stuff. Also, clean the phone eith a micro fiber cloth VERY WELL before anything.

I had the guy at Cricket do both of mine. My old phone that I had to have replaced and the new one. Just ask them when you buy the screen protector, they will do it.

I tried using a card it still has bubbles, lol

Will try again though. Thanks

If the proector isn't strechy you can simply push the bubbles out with the card or by wiping in a waxing motion and a micro fiber cloth.
Work from centre out.

I don't buy them at the store, they cost to much. Cheaper to get online or Best Buy or something.
I bought one at the cricket store when I got my phone and they charged $12.99 for one, and it got scratched up as soon as I put it in my pocket. I bought a 5 pack from amazon for $10 and the first one barely has a scratch on it over 2 months later. The cases they sell are overpriced junk too.

Cricket store I bought my new phone from put the one on mine. I bought it extra but it is very cool never seen one like it before lifetime coverage for it for scratches or defects of any kind they replace it and it covers almost the whole phone front and back. It has been wonderful.
And well worth it, however as the sales man said be careful for the first 24 plus hours as it sets on the phone.
It is the best I have seen no problems so far.

Back
Top Bottom