• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen capture

Tmose04

Oct 27, 2010
Northern indiana
Ok so I love this phone! Previous owner of a samsung moment so the transform is glorious. Anyway I noticed I can take screen shots somehow but I can't do it on purpose. The other day I was sliding my phone down and it said screen capture taken. Saving image to file or something like that but when I google how to do it all the sites say I have t download 2 softwares, but my phone can already do it? Any suggestion on how to do this?

Ok so I love this phone! Previous owner of a samsung moment so the transform is glorious. Anyway I noticed I can take screen shots somehow but I can't do it on purpose. The other day I was sliding my phone down and it said screen capture taken. Saving image to file or something like that but when I google how to do it all the sites say I have t download 2 softwares, but my phone can already do it? Any suggestion on how to do this?

Dude, you and me both!

Upvote 0
yea I just encountered this today. no idea how to replicate it

EDIT: OMG I FIGURED IT OUT ! !

on the galaxy s, simply press the home and back key simultaneously. I find it easier to do if I lightly touch both buttons first before clicking the home key. who says you need an app for that? enjoy! :)

let us know if it works on the transform or any other android phones

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones