• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen crack :(

Env2

Sep 15, 2010
so i dropped my from from out of my car onto pavement...its about 6 inches high and it must of fell at just the right angle because the whole screen shattered.. thats just my luck, and i just got this phone in the mail about 2 weeks ago, it was the 4th replacement phone verizon has sent me..im just wondering, since this is the first time i had to get a replacement phone because it was my fault... anyone know how much this is going to cost.

so i dropped my from from out of my car onto pavement...its about 6 inches high and it must of fell at just the right angle because the whole screen shattered.. thats just my luck, and i just got this phone in the mail about 2 weeks ago, it was the 4th replacement phone verizon has sent me..im just wondering, since this is the first time i had to get a replacement phone because it was my fault... anyone know how much this is going to cost.

If you had Asurion, I believe there's a copay of $90 for a new phone.

If you don't have insurance, then full non-subsizide prize unless you're due for an upgrade.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones