• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help screen density increased

droidx01

Lurker
sh*t my phone's screen density fixed to 240 nd now m unable to operate my phone as everything grew very large :confused: nd even i cnt unlock my phone as the maze lock is not visible to me due to the inceased density as my default was 120,,, anyone please help me out:(:(:( hw can i restore my phone nd fix the sceen density:confused::(

sh*t my phone's screen density fixed to 240 nd now m unable to operate my phone as everything grew very large :confused: nd even i cnt unlock my phone as the maze lock is not visible to me due to the inceased density as my default was 120,,, anyone please help me out:(:(:( hw can i restore my phone nd fix the sceen density:confused::(

did u try switching back to stock or any rom? how did u increase it just undo it

helo,i am new to android and i purchased micromax a60 and when ever i open media,grass live wallpaper and heavy games(which has more graphics)...then some black patches on the screen..pls anybody suggest what to do,,

Back