• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen disappears randomly when ending a call

Have you had this screen disappearing problem?

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

satguyjim

As noted in this review: LG Optimus V (Virgin Mobile) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

I am having the same problem, the screen just goes blank when ending a call, I then have to hold the power button for 3 or so seconds to get it to show back up, very annoying sometimes when you want to access your keypad to enter information or whatnot, it took me three times to set up my voicemail because of this issue. Anyone else have this problem? Ideas?

try tilting the phone nearly flat. mine is always blank until i tilt it down, then the screen comes back.

It's happening to me constantly. Anytime I make/receive a phone call, I have to pull the battery to get the phone to come back up.

Mine is completely fine.

I've had my phone crash once, and that's because i was doing anything i possibly can at once lol.

No such problem with my phone either. The screen blanks and comes back as it is suppose to. My prox sensor is working fine. Better than the one on my old HTC Hero.

Back
Top Bottom