• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen doesnt always rotate

My home screen doesnt always rotate automatically. Sometimes I have to slide out the keyboard, slide it back, then turn the phone to vertical and sometimes that doesn't even work. I have selected auto rotate and it still does this.
 
Could be issues with the acelometer(sp), if its software related a hard-reset should do the trick, if its software related take it to the store and recreate the problem for them.
 
Hi guys, I've had my Droid 2 for about two weeks now. My home screen never auto rotates. I have that option checked under display options and the only way it does is when I slide the keypad out. So if I am correct, it should auto rotate on its own? I figured it was normal not to without the keypad slid out. Auto rotate works on everything else though.
 
Hi guys, I've had my Droid 2 for about two weeks now. My home screen never auto rotates. I have that option checked under display options and the only way it does is when I slide the keypad out. So if I am correct, it should auto rotate on its own? I figured it was normal not to without the keypad slid out. Auto rotate works on everything else though.


umm actually I don't think the home screens rotate on the stock droid home screen, but, since I immediately loaded launcher pro I can't remember.

Launcher pro is a free home screen app that I like to use, there are several out there.
 
asilver is correct, the actual homescreen doesn't rotate around unless you've added some kind of enhancement like Launcher Pro.
 
Back
Top Bottom