• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen freaking out

jaba14

Lurker
Hi -
I've got a rooted Incredible running Skyraider 3.1 Sense RC3, Launcher Pro, with the Incredible Revolution theme and my screen has started freaking out. Nothing I press in the bottom row of the screen works. When I go to the app drawer, it just scrolls up and down the drawer any time I touch any part of the screen.
When I long press widgets on the homescreen, I can feel the Inc vibrate just a little but the trash can doesn't pop up and I can't move the widgets.
Can anyone help? I've tried rebooting but that didn't work.
Thanks.

I have a similar issue too. Mine gets stuck at the app switch window (home button long-press). It also randomly stays asleep until I resort to a battery pull. Running S-OFF/rooted Cyanogenmod 6.02 stable.

I have a similar issue too. Mine gets stuck at the app switch window (home button long-press). It also randomly stays asleep until I resort to a battery pull. Running S-OFF/rooted Cyanogenmod 6.02 stable.

That did it - I would have tried that but didn't realize that a battery pull is different than just an on/off.

Thanks.

Edit: fixed with a battery pull

Back
Top Bottom