• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Mirror from Phone to Phone ?

jtstorm

Lurker
Hey everyone,

I'd like to screen mirror from one Samsung S20 FE 5G to another of the same model. They are both running Android 13 and One UI ver 5.1 & both recently updated. I've tried connecting them via the native app Smart Share wirelessly and even connected them via the USB C cable. Neither phone will even recognize the other as an available device. I have also tried the "second screen" route, whereby you access the settings menu for Smart Share then > about > & tap the smart share logo 10 times. This was supposed to access the developer options, but did not work on either of these phones. I'd like to be able to stream movies stored on the first phone to the remote mirror phone so that the kids can watch what I'm watching in the back seat on road trips & would come in handy in other situations as well. I find it hard to believe this is either impossible or difficult. Am I missing something or is this impossible to do?

Thanks for your input........j

p.s. - Just out of curiosity, I tried connecting two older Samsung phones via the native "screen mirror" function (Galaxy S3 & Note 4). They also failed to recognize each other as available devices to connect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom