• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protector

Jore

Android Enthusiast
I know this is a something everyone goes back and forth on....but was wondering if the Note 5 screen is any more durable that previous screens? I had a screen protector on my Note 4 previously and after a while the protector just became somewhat scratched up and filthy. I'm debating on getting one for the Note 5 only because I just like the feel now of it being bare but then again the protection.

Do many of you use the protectors?

I use the BodyGuardz Pure glass screen protector. Touch sensitivity is not affected at all. If scratches are an issue, I'd rather have them on the protector than on the phone's screen. However, I have no scratches on my protector after six months of use.

I pulled mine off a month ago. Still in perfect condition. I just make sure there is nothing else in the pocket with the phone. Cleans so much better without the shield and stays cleaner.

I pulled mine off a month ago. Still in perfect condition. I just make sure there is nothing else in the pocket with the phone. Cleans so much better without the shield and stays cleaner.

Yeah normally after a couple of months the protector gets scratched up and filthy on my phones. I ended up ordering a glass protector. Never had one so I'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom