• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen protector

Currently using a LK TPU protector; however, will eventually convert to a Whitestone Dome for better protection.

UPDATE the whitestone dome was a complete failure. Both protectors in the same package had the same result. NO FPS operation and yet without the WSD protectors installed, FPS operation is fast and flawless even with a TPU installed. Very disappointing. Complete waste of 45 bucks. Lucky I had a second LK TPU to install. Think I'll stick with TPU protectors knowing they need to be replaced about every six months or so.

Put the Whitestone on yesterday. You have to press real hard where the fingerprint goes for about 30 seconds to get the glue out of the way then use the light to cure it. In mine works 90% of the time. Will do for now but just ordered the samsung protector and will try it bext.

Put the Whitestone on yesterday. You have to press real hard where the fingerprint goes for about 30 seconds to get the glue out of the way then use the light to cure it. In mine works 90% of the time. Will do for now but just ordered the samsung protector and will try it bext.

Tried that for the second install, still didn't work.

Whitestone Dome Glass for Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra. The Whitestone Dome Glass is one of a few all-glass screen protectors recommended for the S22 Ultra

Back
Top Bottom