• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen question

Potatochip

Nov 26, 2009
Hey, I have a quick question about the screen and its quality. I have owned a hero, liquid e and xperia x10, and am wondering how the screens resolution and detail compares. Is it better then the heros? That's my main question as that was the worst phone I had due to the low quality of the images. I am asking this as I am considering trading my bold 9700 for it and am concerned about the screens detail. Any input is appreciated!

Thanks

Probably the best way would be going to some shope, where they have a Hero and Legend and just compare.
But it might be hard to find a Hero to compare.. Its kinda oldschool already and not on the market proabably. So just try the legend and see if you are satisfied with it from the first time or not :)

Btw, i got a legend. It lacks a bit of quality in direct strong sunlight, but if there is at least a bit of shadow - looks amazing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones